Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Favorite Song Right Now....

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!! :)
Those who are close to me, know that I rank John Mayer just a notch below Dave Matthews. That itself speaks volumes. Why do I fall in love with him all over again when he comes out with a new album? Oh, maybe it's because he's the BEST and everything he's ever come out with or ever will come up with in the future will be the BEST! Words are not enough to describe his new two singles, 'Heartbreak Warfare,' and 'Who Says,' from his new album, Battle Studies. Love it! Love it! Love it!!!!! It's such a treat for his fans :) I'm also over the top excited about his cover of 'Free Fallin,' which was originally done by the legendary Tom Petty. My sister was commenting on how he may even have topped Tom Petty! (GASP!!).. I'll be posting all 3 songs on here soon. I'm posting "Heartbreak Warfare" done live on VH1 Storytellers. I can't get enough of this song!!!!!!! Love it! Love it! Also, you can watch the augmented reality version on http://www.johnmayer.com/ar
ENJOY! ENJOY!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment