Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hi Bloggers!!! :)

Hi Blogger Community!!! :)
This is my first blog!! :) I'm so excited to start blogging and sad that I wasn't more keen on checking this site out sooner! Geesh! What was I thinking? Everyone, their mothers, and their dogs blog! What was I thinking!!!?!!

I just wanted to say hi to y'all! I have a good feeling about this - - I LOVE WRITING! I think I express myself at my utmost, optimal level through my writing. So, I'm already convinced that this will be a great experience and an adventurous one as well!

I invite all of your friendly, constructive, and helpful suggestions/comments on my blog! :)

Just wanted to give you a heads up on one thing: I can get pretty darn opionated on a lot of issues. That just makes me, "ME!" But at the same time, I would like to be increasingly more understanding and tolerant of every person, issue, and situation around me.

I hope through my writing and blogging I can be a blessing to all you bloggers out there! :)

With that I bid you a good night.
See y'all soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. All the best with blogging, P.

    As for the question you posted at my blog, you could visit http://kontactr.com, create an account, and follow the instructions to create a contact-me form similar to the one u saw at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Aww, you're also a new blogger like me! Thanks for the comment. :) So you're an M3? How are rotations going?? It must be exciting to finally be in the clinic/hospital setting instead of being stuck in the classroom.

    I saw that you're into Malayalam movies--are you Malu?

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the late reply :( Was a bit caught up with work...

    Reg. the question of subscribing, :-) well, how can I refuse an honor... :-) (I'm reading you post on Good Friday now-this came in between)

    Reg. the query on behalf of febykutty, its actually pretty easy (+ a bit of getting-used-to) - she could download and install the "Mozhi Keyman" from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=5819 . Once installed, a diamond icon (with a 'K') appears on the right hand bottom side (taskbar) of the desktop. Now, open a notepad or something, and then click on the diamond icon and select the 'ക - Mozhi keymap'. The diamond will change to 'ക'. From now on anything you type into the notepad will be in Malayalam. You could also assign hot-keys in the keyman configuration, say, like if you press Ctrl+Shift+1, input turns to malayalam, Ctrl+Shift+0 - turns back to english. For a helpful key-map, check this page out: https://sites.google.com/site/cibu/mozhi

    ReplyDelete