Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Favorite Song Right Now...

Music is a very important integral part of my life. I have a very eclectic taste in music. I fancy artists such as Yesudas and A.R. Rahman (Indian composers) to Matt Redman & Hillsongs (Christian artists) to Madonna and Abba to Coldplay and Andrea Bocelli. I can write for eons on how much of an impact music has made in my life. And rightfully so, I plan on writing a whole lot on it. So, stay tuned. Each time I get excited about a certain song or artist, I'll try to blog on here about it. I will also periodically blog on my favorite artists and songs from the past.

I'm very excited about Kelly Clarkson's new album, "All I Ever Wanted." She just exudes confidence in the most fun, attractive way! She is an all-around-American-girl you would want to hang out with. Not to mention the incredible talent she possesses!! I have enjoyed pretty much every one of her top-hits. I especially enjoy her first single, "My life would suck without you," from her most recent album. It's fun, jovial, and definitely has a tendency to make you want to jam to it!! In short, it's my new favorite song right now :). I will also try to post a video of the song/artist on here as well. ENJOY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment